This Lease is made on _________, 20 __, between ___________, Landlord, of _____________, City of _____________, State of ________, and ___________, Tenant, of ___________, City of ____________ State of ____.
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant and the Tenant agrees to rent from the Landlord the following residence:
(Describe the rental property)
2. The term of this lease will be from __________, 20 __, until _________, 20 __.
3. The rental payments will be $_______ per ______ and will be payable by the Tenant to the Landlord on the ____ day of each month, beginning on ________, 20 __.
4. The Tenant has paid the Landlord a security deposit of $_______. This security deposit will be held as security for the repair of any damages to the residence by the Tenant. This deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 10 days of the termination of this lease, minus any amounts needed to repair the residence.
5. The Tenant has paid the Landlord an additional month's rent in the amount of $______. This rent deposit will be held as security for the payment of rent by the Tenant. This rent payment deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 10 days of the termination of this lease, minus...
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online. You can finish paying in a few clicks.
Be the first to review this legal form.